Monday, June 1, 2009

excited!

i can't wait to see my prize from cuttlebug challenge! i won a fabric from Just Fabric etsy store for joining their bloghop last month! it was my first time to do a bloghop and i had a blast! these last few days i've been having tons of ideas in my mind, i just can't seem to start a single project. i'd like to make door hangers and wall frames and alter a clock but still haven't found time to even glance at my stash.
been thinking about buying a cutting and embossing machine lately. but it wouldn't be such a nice idea since i still have to shop for my kids' school supplies this week. i dont wanna get broke for the rest of june. maybe i'll just settle for a little treat, say shopping for patterned papers instead.
Pinoyscrapbookers has a two part challenge for their anniversary month last month. i made it through the first challenge but for my second entry, i sent the wrong file for the picture! aaww! ;( but it's ok, at least i made another LO and it's the 2nd for this month! yey! 2 LOs in a month?! quite an achievement for me!

No comments: