Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lucky



yep, that's me! really lucky to have won this great loot from Bjay's fast track challenge in PS Kaya 24 Stamp Attack Challenge! wow, i never, ever win anything! this is wonderful! thanks again to bjay for this great challenge! and this is what i will get for winning..


Stamps from Studio Azul! now, being the stampophobic that i am, will have more reason to practice my stamping skills because of these beautiful stamps yay! and here's my winning entry..
I can't wait for Thursday to come! we're going to Zambales with the whole family! it's going to be Eno's first time at the beach so these past few days i busied myself with buying Eno stuffs he would use for the getaway. i already bought him a floater and a cute little swimming trunk! excited!!! weeee! hope you all had a great vacation! and dont forget to take some time to pray during this Lenten season!

No comments: